Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Remote control your computer from your iPhone

Hi
I know there are lot of tools out there (part of them are free) that allow you to control your computer remotely via your iPhone.
One of the tools I am always using to control other computers from my computer is named TeamViewer.
The tool has a free version and also a paid version (for organization and commercial use)
I just found out the company has the software also available on iPhone - the connection is fully secured and fast, and you can remote control your Windows/Linux and MAC.
Btw one of the nice thing of this tool is that it can pass any firewall ( as its opening back connection to you - so your computer is creating the connection and not you --> this is why it passes the firewall )

Check out the following movie for a demo ( very easy to use this tool - this is why I really love it )



More info
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/iphone.aspx

Haim

No comments:

Post a Comment