Friday, August 27, 2010

Downloading ringtones to your iPhone

Hi all,
As you could see so far, I don't tend to write reviews or publish any applications on my blog, there are lot of sites dedicated for doing app reviews so there is no point for me to do the same :)
When I do already decide to write about an app, it's cause I think it can save you all lot of time, and its nice more people will use it.

This time I would like to introduce you with an application that can be found on Cydia only , its free and its name is: UnlimTunes 


This application allows you to download ring-tones directly from http://audiko.net with no messing around and no need for your computer.
The application is really easy to use.

Check this demo


Haim Chibotero
iPhones in Israel & more

No comments:

Post a Comment