Friday, July 23, 2010

Some updates and requests....

Well all,
Seems the blog is up in the air for only couple of days now  and I already have ~20 posts, I didnt think I will find what to write about each day, but seems each minute there is something new and I need to think what to choose from and write about it, so you all can enjoy ( I hope ) this great world of apps and iPhone.

I would be happy if you Not only read the blog, but you would also be more active and make this blog more popular and nice place to come and learn / share information.
I would like to use your help to:

* Post comments
* Let me know what else you would like to see in the blog
* What changes you would have done in the blog ( I already got couple of feedbacks and I fixed it)
* Share the blog with more friends  - spread the word out
* Click on the Google add-sense (waiting for my account to be activated)
* Feel free to add me to your LinkedIn network



No comments:

Post a Comment